Otaki Medical Centre
2 Aotaki Street
Tel: (06) 364 8555 = 24 hour number for advice on after hours service.
Fax: (06) 364 6184
Clinical enquires: email@example.com
Admin enquires: firstname.lastname@example.org
8.15 am - 5.00 pm Monday to Friday
9.00 am - 12.00 noon Saturday
24 hour number (06) 364 8555
Dr John Sprunt
Dr Bert Lombard
Dr Tam Chung
Dr Roger Jubert
Dr Rex Faulknor
Dr Nanett Aarby
Access funded practice
Enhanced Care Plus consultations, annual Diabetes checks, cervical smears, ear syringe, liquid nitrogen, immunisations, wound management, blood pressure checks, laboratory results, repeat prescriptions and medical queries.
Repeat prescriptions require 48 hours notice (2 working days notice) (Monday - Friday)
If your medication needs to be changed or reviewed you may need to see your doctor, so please do not wait until your medication runs out.
Appointments, enrolments, account enquires.
Medlab have a laboratory in our complex and is open Monday - Friday from 8.15am - 11.00am.
Minor surgical procedures such as biopsies and mole removals.
Complaints and Concerns
If you have a problem with the way you have been treated or a concern with our any of our services please put your concerns in writing to the Practice Manager. All concerns are treated seriously and will be addressed promptly.
Our schedule of fees is displayed on the notice board at reception.
The Practice reserves the right to charge a $45 fee if you miss more than one appointment without a minimum of 4 hours notice.
- Effective July 1st 2011 payment will be required at the time the service is provided, with credit only extended in specific circumstances and with the prior approval of management.
- Accounts not settled by the last day of the same month as the service provided will incur an account fee of $3.
- Accounts overdue by more that 2 months may be forwarded to our debt collection agency for further action at the patient's expense.
Credit may be extended (only with the prior approval the management) in the following circumstances:
- A regular automatic payment is being received. The maximum credit limit for this group of patients is $100. If your account is in excess of this limit, payment for services provided will be required on the day until such time as your account is below the maximum limit of $100.
- A medical emergency: this does not include completion of forms.
- There may be other circumstances and these will be assessed on a case by case basis.
Circumstances where payment must be made prior to the service being provided:
- If you have an existing overdue account that is with our debt collection agency.
- If you have had a previous overdue account that was sent to our debt collection agency within the past 12 months.
- You are making a regular automatic payment and the amount owing is more than $100.
- Immigration Medicals.
Payment required at the time of booking an appointment:
If you have missed more than two appointments within the past 12 months without contacting the medical centre to cancel, you will be required to pay for your appointment at the time of requesting it. This may be an inconvenience but the demand for appointments is very high and difficult to come by. Paying for appointments in advance will hopefully ensure patients do not miss their appointments.
This is our normal procedure when dealing with accounts and appointments. All we ask is that if anyone is having problems paying their account to make contact with us so we can talk about it and come to an arrangement that is acceptable to both parties.